Top 10 Reasons Why You'll Love Reading

Recently I've come to realize that I have never been bored. While my siblings get itsy antsy when he got nothing to do. 


Why is that? BECAUSE I REALIZE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO!

If I have free time at school, I used it to read books. And whenever I have no one to talk to— that's okay, I've got books in my mobile phone.

Can't sleep in the middle of the night? No problem! The books got you COVER.

HERE ARE THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE READING BOOKS:

1. Reading Enhances your Imagination
   ⟩⟩ The more we read, the more we can learn and broaden our knowledge. Reading allows us to let our imaginations run wild and free, and it allows us to use our creative perceptions, which can help us develop our creative thinking skills.

2. Reading is an Excellent Way to Escape Reality
  ⟩⟩ Reading fictional books and any stories with good story-driven plots put our minds at ease. It allows us to be immerse in someone else's story, to see reality in a new light, and to escape the pressures of society. Reading, in my opinion, is a gateway to the supernatural and mystical worlds.

3. A Great Stress Reliever
    ⟩⟩ Reading can be a wonderful escape from the stress of everyday life. By simply opening a book, you will be immediately immerse to a new world that can distract you from the daily problems in real world.

4. Free Source of Entertainment
     ⟩⟩ The best part about books is that there are a lot of free materials available that you can read for free. In contrast to any other form of entertainment that requires you to purchase a subscription in order to use it. Furthermore, books do not expire, and even if there is a cost, it is unquestionably less expensive than any other form of entertainment.

5. Books Are Your Best Companions
      ⟩⟩ Books are a man's best companion. They make no demands on us, and books are always with us when we are sad, happy or feeling lonely. Furthermore, books will not judge you; rather, they will teach us how to be better people.

6. Flexibility and Accessibility
     ⟩⟩ One of the most important aspects of reading a book is that it can be read at any time and any where. Moreover, it does not require complicated processes or preparation to initiate. All you need is a book or your phone as a medium, as well as your mental presence. It's extremely simple and convenient.

7. There Are No ADS or Commercials
      ⟩⟩ One of my biggest issues when watching a vlog or a movie is the presence of advertisements. It detracts from the fun and excitement while also taking up unnecessary time. However, this is not the case when it comes to reading books. Because you won't be interrupted by pop-up ads, you can fully enjoy everything it has to offer.

8. Secret Hack: Your Mother Won't Scold You
      ⟩⟩ Have you ever been scolded by your mother for watching cartoons on TV or playing mobile games on your phone to the point that you're sick of it? If this is the case, reading books may be the solution to your problems. Our parents are against using televisions and phones for entertainment, whereas books? No, they do not! Instead, when they see their child reading, they are encouraged.

9. Reading Is the best way to fall asleep
      ⟩⟩ You read that correctly, reading is also a sleeping aid. It relieves stress and alleviates the symptoms of insomnia, allowing us to feel more relaxed and less tense. Furthermore, reading helps you sleep faster because the constant movement of our eyes can tire the eye muscles.

10. Improves Creative Writing Skills
        ⟩⟩ Reading regularly will improve your vocabulary and pronunciation, which will lead to better writing skills. And this would enable you to write more effectively than others.




Did that convince you to start reading? Let me know in the comment section!




    


























Comments

  1. I prefer to read manga because it has illustration. For me, a book without illustration or drawing are boring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your reading preferences! 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

      Delete
  2. Reading some books helps me to improve my English grammar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I was able to expand my vocabulary with the help of books ^^

      Delete
  3. I agree with the author's reason for why we should be reading books because before I felt so bored reading books, but not until I became a Humss student! It's like a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you recommend some of your favorite books? Any type or genre will do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord of the Rings is one of the books that has piqued my interest. The story takes place in another world full of mystical and magical creatures. This is an adventure and fantasy story.

      Delete
  5. you made reading look interesting, what an informative blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog makes me wanna read a book! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say the informations in this blog are true, reading really works wonders to people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading is very important.Reading your blog is interesting for me to start reading a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! And I'm happy that my blog was able to convince you :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. As for myself, I read books to learn and at the same time to entertain myself ^^

      Delete
  10. Your blog is have an good idea.Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts